:)

:)

Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Valentines Series: Dinner

For Valentines day, Charissa and I didn't have valentines, so we decided to make dinner. It was AMAZING! We made these cheesy rolls and the spicy garlic lime chicken that I showed you guys before. We doubled the spices this again.I don't think that we're ever going back!
We also had sparkling cider, because not only was it valentines day, but it also marked the 100th day straight of writing 1000 words. That's right, goal accomplished!



Anyway, you'll need:

  • Mozzarella cheese
  • olive oil
  • one container of grands flaky biscuits
  • Parmesan cheese
  • oregano
  • salt
How to:

  1. Preheat your oven (according to package) and flatten out your rolls
  2. place a hunk of cheese in the center (be as generous as you want ;) )
  3. Wrap the dough around the cheese
  4. Place the seams toward the bottom on a greased pan  
  5. Brush on olive oil, parmesan cheese, and oregano on top
  6. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown :)
  7. Enjoy the cheesy goodness!
I'd give these rolls 3 and half stars. Next time I would use more cheese. Like I said, be generous!
I hope that all of you enjoyed your Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment