:)

:)

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Elsa Bun Tutorial (Frozen!)

Hey! So I saw Frozen with my family this last Saturday. As soon as I saw Elsa's coronation bun I knew that I wanted to try it.

It would make an elegant bun for a holiday party! :)

So here's the tutorial!

First off I want to start off by saying that this would probably be easiest when done with wet hair. I did it on my little sister.

Start off just by twisting your bangs, adding in hair as you go down.
Kind of like a french braid. I added in a little hair from the bottom, and from the top (The hair that I brushed over from the other side). To make it a little easier, you can comb the hair over the top of your head, and wet it down so that it lies more flat (not so far off your scalp) and smoothly.
Keep twisting and adding in hair until you have all the hair into the twist. Then I added a few bobby pins securing the twist down.
Twist the hair around into a bun, securing with bobby pins as you go. Twist the hair over the roll, tucking the tail underneath the bun and pin it down.


 When you're done it looks like this :)
Let me know if you have any questions! And good luck :)

2 comments:

  1. Great hair tutorial! What happened to your eye?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is actually my little sister Charissa, and she has some eye allergies. And Lupus. Ha ha, so sometimes her eyes aren't happy. Thanks so much for your concern! :)

      Delete