:)

:)

Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Celtic Braid

Last Saturday a super awesome lady named Stephanie got married. She used to be Charissa and I's relief society president.She's actually the reason that Charissa decided that the single's ward wasn't the worst thing in the world. 
We went to her wedding reception, which is really kind of an honor because we never go to wedding receptions. Even for people we like. Well, we go sometimes...Anyway, we were downstairs watching the Hobbit with my bother Michael and our Nephew Toby and she told me to braid her hair. After several unsuccessful attempts at making something up, I turned to pinterest. This is what I found :)
Celtic Braid
It was actually pretty simple. I would recommend dampening the hair down, at least where you're braiding. It's pretty much just a waterfall braid. Braid your sections you dropped (I recommend only doing 4 or 5) and then adding those in like a french braid farther down.
 Here is the result! I was pretty happy with it! We also had a complete stranger compliment it, so that's how you really know that you did a good job :)

Happy braiding!

No comments:

Post a Comment