:)

:)

Friday, December 20, 2013

Snowflake Giftwrap + Wrapping paper heart envelopes

I don't know about you guys, but I kind of love wrapping presents. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the way that everything gets tucked in and it looks so pretty. In any case, I thought I'd spice up my wrapping this year! So I decided to make some snowflakes, like this picture


Original pin

Had I actually read the original pin, I would have known that you can iron your flakes without steam to make them flat...
Oh well, this is how they turned out :)



The best flakes were out of wrapping paper, I would definitely recommend using different ones :)

I would also recommend doing it on a table to avoid this
It was like confetti everywhere.

I also made heart envelopes out of wrapping paper for my gift cards using this pin
How to: <3 Envelope

Super simple and then they're wrapped festively too :)

Good luck wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment