:)

:)

Monday, December 9, 2013

French Toast Roll Ups and Crepe Sauce

Every morning I wake up and think, what should I have for breakfast today? I always try and think of something awesome, because days are always better when they start deliciously. So this morning I decided it was the morning to make French toast roll ups! Plus, I've been meaning to make a pin about our family Crepe sauce, bonus!

First off, I want to say that these were delicious! And pretty easy!
This is the original pin


Here's how I did it!
All the ingredients for the roll ups
Family recipe for French Dip batter is an egg, milk and vanilla :)
When you're rolling out your bread I found that it worked best if you rolled both directions, so that the edges got nice and flat for rolling
Sadly we had no berries, so we just did nutella and the crepe sauce
I totally forgot to take pictures of them cooking and being rolled in the sugar, but I used tongs, and I would definitely recommend them :)
This is the finished product!
We just drizzled the crepe sauce on top on the first ones and then put in inside for the second round

And now... for the crepe sauce!
Super simple! All you need is a block of cream cheese and a can of sweetened condensed milk
Put them together and blend till smooth!
It makes quite a bit! Even if you have a crepe party you may find that you have a fair amount left over. So what we did is we used as much as we wanted on our French Toast and then froze the rest in baggies!
Enjoy! Let me know how yours turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment