:)

:)

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Nutella Hot Chocolate

I came home from work today, having trudged through mounds of snow, and I knew that it was definitely hot chocolate time :) I've been joking with my family for weeks about how we need to start having hot chocolate Tuesdays or something so that we can get through all the hot chocolate recipes that I've found.

two scoops nutella + one cup milk = best hot cocoa ever. Smart idea.
Sadly the recipe is pretty vague "2 scoops nutella+ 1 cup milk"

Ha ha and I wish that I could tell you I'm going to be more specific, but actually, I just added nutella until it tastes chocolatey enough, because I don't know about you, but I have no idea how big a scoop is.



Anyway, it ended up turning out pretty well! And bonus, you don't have to go to the store to get ingredients like heavy whipping cream (which on a day like today could be pretty treacherous).

I will say that the flavor was milder than I expected, so if you're not a huge chocolate fan, I would definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment