:)

:)

Monday, November 11, 2013

Welcome to my life through pinterest

So I decided to start this blog, because I joined pinterest for a purpose. I wanted to make my life more epic, more awesome, and more like the ideal life that I have in my head. I wanted to use pinterest as a resource to take my dreams to reality...rather than entertainment.
In fact, I have avoided joining pinterest for over a year, just because I didn't think I could trust myself to use pinterest, and not abuse it.
About a month ago, I did it. I took the plunge and I joined pinterest. Partially because I get insomnia every October and November (in large part to daylight savings time and National Novel Writing Month).
I immediately was sure I'd ruined my life forever, but now I'm happy to say that pinterest is a resource for me (also a little bit of entertainment sometimes. Maybe more than a little bit sometimes.)
So welcome to my adventures. Trying hairstyles. Making new foods. Decorating. Tips and tricks to scripture study. All the little things that pinterest has to offer.

We'll kick things off with my ombre walls in my room.
First off, let me just say, I'm about 5 million miles away from being a professional painter. But I saw the picture.

 I've always loved the ocean and I was definitely in love with these walls. Original Pin

So I picked my colors and bravely prepped my room.
This was the before. :)

This was the result.
That is my lovely sister modeling in front of the wall. I'm also planning to sparkle the walls, so look for that.
We may or may not have blown a fuse steaming off that wolf border...
Good times... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment