:)

:)

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mini Cinnamon Rolls! (And Swan Princess)

Once upon a time I was little and watched Swan Princess. Before the movie starts the pillsbury doughboy tells you to get a treat before the movie starts. For some reason, I always thought it was cinnamon rolls. So, yesterday I made some cinnamon rolls.
These ones
DSC_0328

I made a little adjustment though. I didn't use any maple in my syrup because my family isn't in love with maple. But they were definitely in love with these cinnamon rolls! So tasty and they weren't too sweet, just the right amount of sweet. I never would have thought of using cresent rolls!
I used a cutting board to roll out my dough because I hate putting things straight on the counter.
Also, it doesn't say in the recipe, but I used floss to cut my rolls! It's a family trick :)
The frosting was really easy to make! It took me less than a minute. For reals.



Here is the tasty product! My family ate every single one! I got 18 in total out of the roll of dough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment