:)

:)

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Waffle Hashbrowns

I don't know about you, but I'm kind of in love with Hashbrowns. It's like having french fries for breakfast! And if you know anything about me, you know that I am head over heels, no going back, completely in love with french fries (I'd have them every day if I could and twice on sundays! :) ). So I saw on pinterest that you can make waffle hashbrowns in your waffle maker. So of course I had to try it!

(This picture is from the original pin) Original Pin
I just sprayed my waffle maker a little bit and then "cooked" them for about 5 minutes.

Here is what they looked like after :)

I put a little of my left over cheese from my egg in a basket on them and some salt! If I did it again I might even leave them in a tiny bit longer to get them just a little more brown, and maybe salt them before I cooked them instead of adding the salt after. Overall delicious though! And so easy I may never go back to pan cooking them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment