:)

:)

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Carousel Braid

This is one of my first attempts at the carousel braid. And by one of my first attempts I mean that I did this braid maybe 15 times in one night. I couldn't decide how I could get it to look the way that I wanted it.

Once again, I only had a picture to go off of. This picture in fact.


How I did it was just a dutch french braid, but only adding hair into the top, not taking any hair from underneath. Then I just wrapped it around. I obviously looks a lot different than the picture. I'll have to try this version. It looks like just a regular french, mixed with a lace braid. Let me know if you guys want a tutorial :)

Update: November 25, 2013
So I kind of lied, this is actually the picture I went off of. Its been bugging me for days why mine looked so different!
Spiral braid.
As you can see, this one follows more of the same idea that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment