:)

:)

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes (an experiment)

So I intended to make these. I may or may not have been intending to make these since Thanksgiving. Don't judge.
NO-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes and a bunch of other pumpkin sweet deserts
Original Pin, mini pumpkin cheesecakes

But, instead, I realized that I had none of the correct ingredients and I in fact did not need the no bake cheesecake mix.

So I made it up....
I just followed the directions on the package for the graham cracker crust. (Basically just sugar, graham cracker crumbs and butter)
 Then packed it down into my muffin cups with the bottom of a cup
 Made the filling according to the package

 Added half a can of pumpkin, a teaspoon of cinnamon, half teaspoon of cloves and nutmeg
two tablespoons of sugar
 Filled up my cups. Next time i would fill the dozen up to the top, I forgot that you didn't need to leave room for baking... :)

But this was the result! It didn't set up as hard as it normally would because of the extra pumpkin, but it still set up pretty well. It was delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment