:)

:)

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Brownie Batter Milkshake

In an effort to venture away from hot chocolate (and because we already had all the ingredients) I decided to make this pin.

Brownie Batter Milkshake

Super simple AND delicious. Now that is my kind of milkshake... or really anything that I'm making.
It occurs to me that I maybe should comment on these people's blogs and let them know that I'm trying out their stuff...

Anyway, all you need is Ice cream, milk, and brownie mix.Oh, and a blender. Those are good. I used a ninja, which I kind of think are awesome. And I'm not just saying that because I was an extra in one of their commercials once.
I did a couple of spoonfuls of mix, like three smaller scoops of ice cream, and a tiny amount of milk, Which was basically just enough to be about a quarter inch thick on the bottom of the blender.
I would highly recommend that you put the mix in the bottom and add the milk. When I put on the lid I got a nice puff of brownie mix in the face.
Yeah, I'm still working on photographing food and things. I'll get there :) Also, I was too lazy to actually make brownies to put on top.

And, for a little twist on the original, add a few oreos when you blend. It's delicious :)


No comments:

Post a Comment