:)

:)

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Book Jar


Book Jar...

Hello lovelies!

Brand new year! Bright shiny resolutions to work on :)

One of my resolutions always involves reading books and I did horrendously on that goal last year (I made a goal to read 30 classics, but only read East of Eden and 200 pages of Les Miserables). So this year I decided to be a little more realistic. Instead of 30 classics, I decided to do 10 classics, 10 church books, and 50 other books.

To help along with that I decided to make a book jar, based on this pin -->
My book jar is a little smaller than this, but hopefully I'll actually read all the books in it this year.

Best part? The whole pin was free to do :)

I took my ideas for books to read from my goodreads account.If you like reading books, then I highly recommend it.
 My empty jar and goodreads account!
 I just wrote the names of the books on scraps of scrapbook paper and then folded them up!
Stuffed full and ready to go!
What kind of books are you going to read this year? Let me know if you decide to make book jars! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment